While everyone says they want a gift from their boss, co-worker, or colleague, they rarely mean it. For this reason, it’s important to give a gift that your boss and colleagues will actually enjoy. Plus, as we all know, gifts are an effective way to show appreciation and create goodwill. Holiday shopping for your coworkers can be a stressful experience, so we've compiled this simple list of the five best gifts for the busy professional.
Whether co-workers or family members, the following holiday present ideas will make all of them smile, and they'll be sure to appreciate your thoughtfulness. Using this straightforward guide, you'll be able to shop for your co-workers with ease this holiday season. As with all gifting, when it comes to gifts, there's nothing better than finding something that's unique, thoughtful, and fun. If you're looking for the perfect gift to give your co-workers this holiday season, we've got you covered. Here are some stress free ideas that are sure to WOW :
1) A glass coffee can with a personalized one of a kind design on it! They'll be able to drink their morning coffee in style every day of the week.
2) A handcrafted sampler set of shower steamers to invigorate their morning ritual for whatever the day holds..
3) A fine art glass candle votive to accent their desk or home, just add a flameless candle and this gift will really shine!
4) A picnic charcuterie board featuring a locally crafted ocean scape. This level of thoughtfulness will go a long way! Who doesn't want to enjoy a bite to eat and a sip of your favorite beverage while admiring the ocean, especially after work ?!?
5) A confetti ornament made by YOU, and a gift card to Pop of Confetti so they can treat themselves to something nice after an especially hard day at work!
The question, what is the best gift to buy someone you work with?, is a good one. It's something that many of us will have to ask ourselves at some point. For example, co-workers often participate in Secret Santas around this time of year. These present exchanges aren't limited to just the holiday season though; they can happen at different points throughout the year as well. In any case, if you're looking for an idea for a co-worker gift, hopefully this list can offer, a stress free, thoughtful, suggestion or two.