The weather still feels like summer but the kids are back to school and pumpkin spice is in the air! Our Summer may be winding down, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end! Here are a few of our favorite summer to fall transition must-haves to help you ease into the new season. Ditching flip flops and grabbing boots are only the beginning.
1. Scarves - A must-have for any fashionista, scarves are the perfect accessory for cooler evenings, air-conditioned indoor spaces, and adding a touch of flair to any outfit. As the weather gets cooler, a scarf is the perfect accessory to keep you warm. It can also add a pop of color or pattern to any outfit.
2. Statement Headband - A style piece that effortlessly elevates any look. A headband is a great way to keep your hair out of your face when the wind starts to pick up. Plus, it can add a touch of glamour to any outfit. We love how a headband can take a casual look and make it more polished. And it's a great way to add a pop of color to your outfit. A statement headband is a must-have for any fashion-savvy woman.
3. An inspirational bracelet - A little extra motivation never hurts, especially when the weather changes and the days get shorter. Keep your spirits high and your style on point with a bracelet that doubles as a fashion statement and a daily dose of inspiration.
4. A handbag. - A handbag is a must-have for any season, but it’s especially important in the fall when you need to carry around more things like a jacket or scarf. No matter what your style is, a modern classic handbag is a must-have for your fall wardrobe! If you're looking for a modern classic handbag that will make you stand out from the crowd, we've got just the thing for you. Check out our selection of modern classic handbags below.
5. Statement earrings. - Earrings are a great way to add a little bit of personality to your look. Go for a bolder style in the fall to really make a statement. The best advice I received recently was, to always be memorable. What better way to express your personal style and give ‘em something to talk about, than with a great pair of earrings!
These are just a few of the key pieces you need for the summer to fall transition. By adding these items to your wardrobe, you’ll be prepared for the cooler temperatures and you’ll look great doing it!
What are your must-have items for the fall season?